Wednesday, November 24, 2010

dress the part: thanksgiving

happy thanksgiving y'all!  of course when i think of any event, one of my first thoughts is "what am i going to wear?!"  thanksgiving at our house will be small & casual this year as our extended family will be elsewhere.  & no boyfriend; dropped him off at the airport this morning.  :(  never fun.  but i am excited to cook with my mom, eat tons, get some running mileage in, & rework my old dresser so i can use it at the new place!  hopefully a productive long weekend spent with my parents & sibling.

thanksgiving day outfit:  with stretch & bagginess to hide my food baby...

 a comfy wrap via modcloth

my favorite pants: paige verdugo jeggings
dolce vita over-the-knee boots via shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are my favorite!