Wednesday, September 22, 2010

holy heaven.

looks like this girl is makin' her own birthday cake next weekend.  i almost died when i saw this cake on vanilla sugar.  my mom is going to try to stop me...i tried making peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting awhile back.  she saw the disaster in that & made me get a mix & boxed frosting.  but no more!  i am turning 24.  i need to be able to bake & cook wonderful masterpieces such as this if i'm going to be considered domestic.  (quick background - i am a terrible cook.  i blame it on my extremely short attention span.)  don't worry...i will most definitely document this endeavor & share it with you lovelies (& probably prove my mother right).

oh my god, i can't even look at it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are my favorite!