Sunday, September 19, 2010

sweet dreams

 
photos via design sponge & plush palate

with an apartment in the works for me, all i can seem to do is imagine my perfect bachelorette pad.  it is safe to say that i am slightly obsessed with white interiors (but i love the green in the first photo) and everything vintage inspired.  my next few weekend plans are filled with scouring the area vintage stores and markets and hopefully finding a couple cheap pieces i can re-work a bit.  i have only lived in previously furnished places, so i am going to have to start with scratch as far as furniture goes.  i wouldn't want it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them all! Especially the last two. I need a huge, rustic chandelier and shoes on my living room wall! I keep daydreaming of a good place to find affordable antique-ish stuff.

    ReplyDelete

comments are my favorite!