Friday, January 7, 2011

congratulations to a fashion icon

Emanuelle Alt has always been one of my favorite fashionites to watch. & now, even more so! EA just landed editor of French Vogue after Carine Roitfield resigned.  She always looks effortlessly chic...like she rolled out of bed & just threw on fabulous. It is certainly very easy to spot her signature look, which is something I like about her.  Her color choices aren't way out there, but that's just her. Here are some of my favorite looks of hers - looks that I would most certainly see myself in.  always a drool-inducing jacket (like the first? I need) & perfectly fitted pants. & those mile-long legs of hers allows her to rock the thigh highs like nobody else...









via stockholm street style, all the pretty birds, google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are my favorite!