Wednesday, January 26, 2011

no better reason

Found this "Thankful for Friends" party on Love and Lavender. The hostesses (Rosie of Simply Rosie Photography and Rosella) put together this party with flea market finds & homemade comfort foods.


Tissue paper pom poms and a burlap banner hung from the surrounding trees. 



I love the table & the photo booth backdrop - constructed out of old barn pieces - a constant obsession of mine.  Mismatched chairs and benches added to the vintage flea market feel...



Thrift store finds adorned the tables along with cinnamon sticks & berries tied with twine.


Yummy baked goods, french press coffee, cold milk & fruit punch were served.

I can't think of a better way to spend a little free time. & I get teased about my random thrift store & flea market purchases...this is why!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are my favorite!